Get the facts on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019).
The best way to prevent COVID-19 is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol base if soap is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with others
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
Below are some helpful resources on COVID-19.
The New Jersey Department of Health (DOH): COVID-19 Community Information : COVID-19: A Guide for Businesses
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): COVID-19 Information
From The Sussex County Division of Health (SCDOH): Coronavirus Awareness Update
In addition, the NJDOH has set up a 24-hour public hotline (1-800-222-1222) with trained professionals to answer any questions about COVID-19.